Follow the below steps to use the svgimage editor tool,
- Click File menu and select 'Open New' option.
- A Pop-up window will be opened with two options namely, Upload SVG Image from your computer / Enter SVG Image URL.
- Using the Upload SVG option, you can browse a svg image from your local pc, upload and edit it.
- Using the 'SVG Image URL' option, you can upload an image by copying and pasting the image url in the given textbox.
- After you upload the image using any one of the option, the image will be opened with layers.
- You can edit the layers in the image by changing its color, by moving its direction to left side, right side, upwards and downwards.
- Edited image can be saved as .jpg, .svg and .png formats.